The Kaptivator™ is a high power class 3R 250mw RGB laser effect fixture that aims to please with a dazzling display of 120 static and 7 animated patterns. Richly saturated colors from separate red/green/blue laser modules and a high-speed 15,000 point per second (15kpss) scanner system generate incredible 3D effects, smooth shapes and fast moving aerial effects. r lighting rig, and you'll be giving those who witness it an incredible laser show that's unlike any they've ever seen before!
Set the fixture to auto-shape mode, auto animation mode, sound active mode, or 11-channel DMX mode via its traditional slide-style rear panel dip switches to gain full control of all the Kaptivator's special features and RGB laser color mixing abilities.
In DMX mode, the Kaptivator™ allows full control of the mode selection, pattern selection, color changing effects, plus auto and manual X/Y position adjustments, X/Y dimmer, rotation, zoom, draw, and roll functions.
The Kaptivator™ is compact in size and light in weight at just under 5.5 pounds. It's easily mountable with its single secure hanging bracket.
Just add one or more Kaptivator™ RGB animated laser effect fixtures to your lighting rig, and you'll be giving those who witness it an incredible laser show that's unlike any they've ever seen before!
- High power class 3R RGB laser
- Sound active mode, auto mode, DMX512 (11ch) & master/slave
- 120 static patterns and 7 animated graphic show patterns
- 3-pin DMX In/Out
- Microphone sensitivity adjustment knob
- Dipswitch contolled function settings
- Polished blue aluminum casing w/hanging bracket
- Compact and lightweight (it kept its new year’s resolution!)
- Complies with US FDA CDRH laser safety standards 21 CFR 1040.10, 1040.11
- 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Fuse: 2A 250V
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 11
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active
- Input 3-pin XLR Male
- Output 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Temperature:
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient