Create exciting looks and strobe effects with the multi-effect Swarm Wash FX from CHAUVET. This fixture features a multi-colored (RGBAW) LED derby effect, eight RGB+UV wash LEDs, red and green laser beams, LED strobe lights, and a wide coverage angle of 82°, making it suitable for blanketing a stage or dance floor. Red, green, blue, amber, and white LEDs are used for a rotating, multi-color derby effect with razor-sharp beams, while red, green, blue, and UV LEDs allow for various washes. Two laser diodes produce hundreds of red and green beams that can both rotate and strobe, and the ring of 12 SMD (surface-mount device) white LEDs create eye-catching strobe effects & chases.
The Swarm Wash FX allows for both standalone and DMX operation. For use without a DMX controller, there are two modes to choose from: sound-active and automatic. Link multiple Swarm Wash FX units using the Master/Slave configuration to create coordinated lights shows without any DMX programming. Two channel modes are available for DMX operation (2 or 18 channels), enabling various levels of control. Lastly, the fixture can be controlled either directly via its digital display or remotely using the optional IRC-6 infrared remote.
In addition to DMX daisy-chaining, the Swarm Wash FX supports power linking via its pass-through IEC input to Edison output, minimizing time spent on cable runs and finding power outlets. Plug a single power cable into the wall outlet and daisy-chain up to 15 fixtures in a 120V environment, or up to 26 fixtures in a 230V environment. The fixture's LEDs are rated at an average lifespan of 50,000 hours. The Swarm Wash FX ships with an IEC power cord and a hanging bracket with mounting hardware.
Note: This is a class 3R laser product. Avoid direct eye exposure.
- Projects countless razor-sharp multi-color beams for a derby effect
- Eight RGB+UV LEDs for various washes
- Ring of 12 SMD strobe lights produces eye-catching strobe effects and chases
- Use red and green laser beams individually or together to add various laser effects to your show
- Use one of two DMX modes: 2-channel mode or 18-channel mode for more detailed control
- Let the environment control the Swarm Wash in sound-active mode
- Use Master/Slave configuration with other Swarm Wash fixtures for a coordinated show
- Built-in programs for shows right out of the box
- Use the IRC-6 wireless remote (available separately) for quick and simple control
- DMX-link the Swarm Wash to other fixtures via the XLR 3-pin DMX output
- Power-link up to 15 fixtures at 120V, or up to 26 fixtures at 230V