The 10" Gemini RS-410 2-way active speaker system [160W (130W + 30W) RMS power, 640W peak], houses a 10" woofer with 2" voice coil and a 1.35" coil pure titanium compression driver. Its trapezoidal ABS impact-resistant nylon fiber cabinet has a wide horn for superior sound dispersion.
The Gemini RS-408 Active Loudspeaker has XLR and 1/4" mic inputs with a separate gain control, line RCA and XLR inputs, and a 1/4" output connector. It's also equipped with a master volume output control, bass and treble tone control, and a power guided clip alert LED. Recessed, smooth-molded handles make the RS-408 loudspeaker easy to transport, and it is flyable and stand mountable to adapt to your venue.
RS-410 10" Active Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency response: 60Hz -18kHz
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 14" x 10-5/8" x 19-11/16", (355mm x 270mm x 500mm)
- Weight: 27.1 lb. (12.3kg)
- High-frequency Driver: 1.35" Titanium
- Low-frequency Driver: 10"
- Input: Mic (XLR & 1/4"), Line (RCA & XLR)
- Peak power: 640W
- RMS: 160W (130W + 30W)