Engineered for optimal sound reproduction with proven reliability continuing a 30-year legacy, Peavey SP enclosures feature patented asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound; Black Widow® loudspeakers with Kevlar®-impregnated cones, 4" ribbon-wire voice coils and exclusive field-replaceable baskets; the patented Radialinear™ Planar Phase Correction System; and titanium compression drivers with ferrofluid cooling.
- Two 18 inch Pro Rider® Black Widow® woofers with Kevlar®/carbon fiber cones and field-replaceable baskets, flat-wound 4 inch voice coils, and cast-frame baskets
- Frequency response: 51 Hz - 300 Hz
- -10 dB point: 36 Hz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB (1W/1m)
- Power handling: 2400 watts program, 4800 watts peak
- 4 ohms
- Hammertex durable covering material