The Pioneer RMX1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller is an innovative technologically advanced device for enhancing DJ performances with its ability to create and add a variety of unique remix effects, as well as rhythmic sampling capabilities. The Pioneer RMX1000 incorporates four remixing functions: Isolate FX, Scene FX, X-Pad FX and Release FX for simple musical arrangements with intuitive control, all accessible at the user's fingertips.
The RMX1000 comes with Pioneer's remixbox editor software for customizing almost every function and feature of the unit, while the hardware itself can be used as a USB controller to perform with the included VST/AU RMX1000 Plug-in.
Pioneer RMX1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller Features
Pioneer RMX1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller Specifications
- Software: remixbox, RMX-1000 Plugin
- Sampling rate: 48kHz
- A/D, D/A resolution: 24-bit
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N ratio:
- When CONNECTION is set to ‘SEND/RETURN (-10dB)’ 102dB
- When CONNECTION is set to ‘MASTER(+4dB)’ 98dB
- Distortion: 0.005 percent
- Headroom: 20dB
- Weight: 2.86 lbs
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.4 x 6.18 x 2.24 inches