Did Elvis lose his microphone? Why does Cap'n Crunch's artist pick this style of mic? The answer is . . . it just yells "50's rock N' roll"!
Close your eyes. Imagine you are in a swinging 1950's club. Smoke permeates throughout the room. Everyone is dressed in their finest attire. The evening's main attraction, the hottest singer in town steps onto the stage and slowly walks over to the microphone stand. Standing on stage, front and center in front of a packed house, she slowly leans into the microphone and begins to sing.
Its not hard to imagine the microphone being used. Technical Pro's MKR17 is the embodiment of the classic microphone dominantly used in the 1950's and 60's. Just touching the microphone for a few seconds and you can suddenly find yourself in a different era. An era of great singers and performers. An era where the microphone was more than just a microphone, it was a symbol of style and elegance.
The MKR17 is designed to make your next performance aesthetically beautiful to your eyes, and incredibly clear to your ears. This cardioid microphone will deliver clear crisp vocals while providing an unparalleled display to all those watching.
If you are looking to turn some heads with your next performance the stylish looks of the MKR17 will reel-in the spectators eyes, and the vocal reproduction in slowly garner the attention of everyone in the house.
Technical Pro’s groundbreaking new approach to industrial design incorporates advanced technology and striking good looks with rugged construction and a long list of features, providing years of audio enjoyment
- Technical Pro MKR17 Silver Classic Dynamic Cardioid Microphone w/ Swivel Mount
- For recording, broadcast, sound reinforcement, vocal and instrumental
- Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Self tensioning swivel mount permits forward tilting up to 45 degrees and backwards tilting up to 80 degrees
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1KHz 94dB S.P.L.): 20mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance: 200 ohms
- Load Impedance: > 1 Kohm
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB
- MAX S.P.L. for 0.5% THS @ 1KHz: 130dB
- XLR Connector
- Internally shock mounted diaphragm
- Aluminum carrying case
- Classic look, modern performance
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- It just sounds great!